Alfa 6

I actually drove one of the few Alfa 6's ever to land on US soil.  It had
been in Canada for most of it's life (still had metric speedo), reportedly
an Alfa exec's car.  It had been brought across the border and was even
registered as a NY car at the time I took it for a test drive.  When I drove
it, it was for sale in Newburgh NY, but it was in barely salvageable
condition - the body was in pretty sad shape.  It drove more like a boat
than a car - I didn't go far with it, for fear I wouldn't make it back.

If memory serves correct, I think Hans Milo may have ended up with this car
- yes, no, maybe?  If so, I'm pretty sure the body carcass was discarded and
Hans got the rare carb and bell-housing.  Would be interested to hear what
the story was.

Brad