Alfetta sedan and Alfasud parts wanted

Dear list,

I'm seeking a front grille assembly for my 1982 Alfetta sedan for
the 4 headlamp combination. (Apparently the Sportiva version).
I have the lamps (NOS off ebay!), just need the grille! I believe
the whole assembly comes in 5 seperate components.

Also, I'm looking for some headlamp surrounds for a series 1
Alfasud TI, and a indicator/wiper switch assembly for a series
3 Alfasud.

~Benjamin
Alfetta 82 sedan (resto)
Alfasud 82 Ti (everday)