Euro Alfetta Parts for Sale

Several years ago I personally imported from the UK
(from Ed McDonough for those of you who know him) a
pair (R and L) of Euro Alfetta GTV air dams..... BRAND
NEW NOS, still have the original Alfa parts bin labels
affixed to them. unpainted, whitish fiberglass.  I
have a set of pictures available so if interested send
me an email and I will send you a set of the pics.
Given their NOS condition, scarcity and uniqueness I
think they are worth $100 USD and I will pay the
shipping.  So you Alfetta Euro buffs should be taking
a look at these.  Re-Originals would charge at least
double....

Jerry in Houston
glewis4457@domain.elided