July Velocissima is now online!

Hello folks -

Just a quick note to let you know that the July edition of Velocissima, the newsletter of Alfa Owners of New England, is now available at http://www.velocissima.com. It's a special "Concorso Rain-or-Shine" issue, with reports from both this year's (rainy) Italian Car Day at the Lars Anderson Auto Museum and the (shiny) second annual High Hopes Italian Car Show.

* The Rain: Italian Boat Show at the Lars Anderson
Auto Museum is a splashing success
- story and photos
* The Shine: The High Hopes Italian Car Show is
on the rise - story and photo
* Upcoming Events -
- The third annual South Shore Mystery Rallye
is coming up on Sunday, July 20th
- The annual AONE gathering at the New Hampshire
Vintage Celebration is set for August 2nd
* Club Business - The election results are in!
Find out who won!
* Racing News - SCCA Historic Series Mid-Season
Report - by Eliot Shanabrook
* Collings Foundation Open House - Photos from
a great showing of vintage cars and airplanes
* Editor's Corner - The AONE Online Forum is
getting active
* The Club Store - Be seen with your AONE logo!
* Classified Ads - Fresh purge - everything's hot!

For those of you vacationing in New England in July, I hope you'll mark your calendars for July 20th, the date of this year's South Shore Road Rallye. We all had gobs of fun last year, and another entertaining time is promised this time around. We'd love to have you join us!

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster --