New magazine

Damn, they had to go and send me a complimentary issue of Octane - a new
British car mag, but with bunches of Italian vehicles, e.g., AR 8C2300.

True, they could soon revert to featuring 'exciting' TR2's, MGB's with
rubber bumpers (although one who lives in glass houses, etc.), and other
exciting British agricultural type steeds. True, haven't read a word of
it yet, so might not be as nifty as it appears.

However should it be, it's $75 a year. Hmmm, renew AROSC membership or
buy magazine?

Someone send me a complete restoration project, no compromises, no
hassles, and I'll do both. Shoot, I'll even let you read my latest
'Octane' while I'm cutting your mohair top - providing you turn the
pages carefully.

Biba
(the big spender from)
Irwindale, CA USA