Re: cold start problems on v6

> Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:04:09 -0500
> From: Pat Farrell <farrell@domain.elided>
> Subject: cold start problems on v6
>
> Greetings V6 experts:

> I expect I should see (ignition on) 12 V on both
> cold start injector wires
> normally, then to fire, one gets pulled to ground.
> Is that right?

yes, but, IIRC, the cold start injector is only
supplied while the ignition switch is in the
crank/start position, not "run." this should be the
same circuit that powers the fuel pump while the AFM
switch is *not* open. looking at the electrical
diagram will tell you for sure.

good luck,
-ethan schartman
-'87 milano gold