Giubos, etc.

So, does anybody know where to get GT40 giubos that we can adapt to our
driveshafts?

Also, does anybody know the correct 2.5L V6 cylinder specifications
pertinent to raising compression: for example: compressed gasket
thickness, combustion chamber volume, deck height, volume of the piston
dome.  Better yet, if someone has milled a 2.5L head to raise their CR,
could they please chat with me about the details.  Finally, if anyone has
had 10:1 compression (or any other, for that matter) pistons made for
them by J&E or Venolia (etc.) for their 2.5L V6, it would be great to
talk to them also!

Thanks,

Al