cold start problems on v6

Greetings V6 experts:

I am looking for some advice relative to the cold start system on my 1988 Verde. Basically, the cold start injector does not fire. I have tested it (out of the manifold) with ignition on by grounding the thermo-time wire and by running the starter. In neither case does it inject. I have a spare injector, which does the same thing.

I expect I should see (ignition on) 12 V on both cold start injector wires normally, then to fire, one gets pulled to ground. Is that right? If I don't (and I don't) what 's the likely culprit? I looked at the dual relay block (replaced with a spare, same result). Is there a fuse or other breaker in this circuit?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Pat Farrell