164S Cat - Suggestions?

Friends,

I've got a '91 S - doesn't have a cat...needs one to pass heinous VA EPA inspection. IAP's price is laughable as is Difatta's. Centerline has been out for a while now - no problem. Anyone know of another source? or have any luck with aftermarket universal cats? I've found several dual inlet/outlet universals...would have to add flanges, etc... Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Ryan

91 164S x2
84 GTV6