Duplicating steel fuel lines

Hello:

Thank you very much to all who responded to my enquiry. I think I will go the route of using the double flaring tool .

Regards,

Nash Bapasola

I used a regular double flare die. Clamp the line with about 1/4 inch
extended and as you begin to crimp down it will produce that bulge. May not
be the correct tool but mine came out looking exactly like the original.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa