GTV6 AC

Well, I hope I'm in the home stretch now. With great thanks to Allen
Mitchell, I now have a condenser. On making sure everything else is all
there and fits, I tried to fit the compressser output hose to the condenser,
and I notice the fitting is broken. ARGH. So I'm still one piece short. If
anyone has a GTV6 AC hose from the compresser to the condenser to sell, I'd
really appreciate it. I'm getting so close.

The other question I have is this. Can I remove the grill to attach the
condenser, or do I need to remove the radiator? I can't tell if it will fit
in throught the grill area, and speaking of fitting, which side of the
condenser is the front? Hopefully the condenser will be back from the shop
this week and once I track down a hose I'll start putting it all together.
Thanks so much to Al for helping me out with a condenser, and for all the
other help from everyone on the list!!

TIA!!
Graham
85 GTV6