GTV6 AC

Well the next major system to get sorted out is my AC system. What I know I
need are a Milano compressor, a milano crank pulley (my GTV6 has the 2 part
pulley, and is missing the front part), and a dryer. I assume I have the
'Tropic Air' system, as the 'eyeball' vents are AC only, and there is a
bunch of stuff in the passenger footwell. Does that entail anything else?

What else do I need and how do I go forward? The old system is still there,
but all the hoses are disconnected, etc. Do I need new hoses? If so where
can I source? If I don't how do I replace the fittings? Seems It should be
fairly straight forward to replace the components, then take it to an AC
shop to have them charge up the system. Does this seem right?

TIA!
Graham
'85 GTV6
Tampa Bay