2600 help needed

Anyone out there familiar with the 2600 (106 series)?  I need help and a part
for the D44 PHH Solex carbs.

On the bottom side of the carbs there are two small rubber tubes connecting
#1 to #2 and #2 to #3 and they are attached to a banjo fitting on each carb.
This particular car had fuel draining out the open end of the #3's banjo.  The
banjos are attached to the bottom side of the acceleration pump.  These parts
do not show in the parts manual.

Should there be another tube attached to the #3 carb for recirculation of
excess fuel, if so, where should it be attached?

Also, we need a replacement of the part that attaches the banjo to the carb.
It has a 9 mm hex head and is shown in the parts manual as a "ball seat
assembly."  (Too much torque applied.)

Charley in Muncie