Re: Spider f/s Potomac, Maryland

I had some restoration work done on my GTV there about a month ago and I
was underimpressed with the quality of their work.  I asked them to
install a side mirror which they did but somehow forgot to put on the
rubber gasket thereby leaving me with a loosely fitting mirror.  I had
also requested that they put on some new lugnuts.  They hadn't done that
when I picked up the car.  The other work they did was so-so.  On the
other hand, they do have some outstanding automobiles on their lot
including DeTomaso's and lots of Porsches and Mercedes.  I have never
seen an Alfa on the lot or in their ad in the Washington Post.  Caveat
emptor.

Bob Lubran

Gaithersburg, MD 20878 '91 164 S (which I'm interested in selling by the
way)'83 GTV6 (also would consider selling)'71 GTV (not for sale)