Convention travel plans

I posted this a week or so ago, but I thought I'd try again just in case
anyone missed it or reconsidered.

I'm considering travel plans to the AROC-USA convention in Ft. Lauderdale,
FL from the Chicago area.   I didn't want to make the trip alone so if
anyone would like to share driving and gas from the Midwest area (Illinois,
Indiana, Ohio, Iowa) or would like to convoy, or have a convoy planned that
I could join please email me off-list.  I'll be driving my Verde.

Probably want to leave somewhere between Sunday and Tuesday to get there
around Wednesday afternoon but I'm flexible.

Hope to meet many of you there and hopefully some on the way.

-Peter