87 Spider for sale in College Station, TX

Hello Everyone,
I hate to do it, but I need to let my spider go to focus my time and money on
college.  I haven't figured out the exact asking price, or what I'll fix
before I sell it, but if somebody swooped in quick with cash, they might get a
pretty good deal by saving me time.  Also, I'm not even quite sure what kind of
ball park to ask for it exactly, so some advice along those lines would be
appreciated.  Here's the details.
The good:
too much maintenence and upgrades to include here, but the big ones include:
Rebuilt head from IAP
Koni adjustables and IAP springs
Poly rear end bushings (trunion and trailling arms)
SS brake lines, new front calipers and rotors
Nice snug pair of Koenig sport seats.
Rebuilt driveshaft, and LOTS of other maintenence stuff
Bead Blasted, Painted and Clearcoated Turbinas (silver eastwood wheel paint)
New Convertible top (black vinyl)
I've done all work myself.  I've been on the digest and an AROC member for 3
years or so, owned the car for 5-6 years.  I also worked at Italian Motor
Service in Austin for a summer, and learned a lot there.

The Bad: (this is stuff I'm debating fixing before I sell, but it will
definitely affect price if I do)
needs front end rebuild (lower control arm bushings, perhaps upper control
arms, etc)
A/C blew nice and cold for about a week after I did a R-134 conversion, then
a I think hose burst, not sure which one yet.  One or two hoses were replaced
when I did the conversion last summer.
Possible exhaust leak, may need cat.  (1st thing to be addressed)
Typical crunchy second gear syncro
Leaky rear engine seal

The Ugly:
Two large dents in nose  and tiny dimple in hood (from exploding fan).
Figure 500-$1000 for body work from a VERY good body guy
Clear coat is beginning to peel, pretty dull looking paint in some spots, but
still very nice looking after a good cleaning and waxing.
1 very small crack in Dash, barely noticeable, as cracks go.  Dash looks good
otherwise.

Mileage is about 104,XXX.  I've got loads of records on the car, including
original window sticker, and all reciepts for what I have done in the past 5
years, 30,000 miles.
This car could be a nice track car or an awesome daily driver/fun-car.  I'm
going to cry when it goes, but I want it to go to someone else who will love it
like I have.
Thinking in the ballpark of $4000 or so, but I'm not sure, the way the market
is right now.
Thanks for any advice or interest on this,
Jake Hahn
87 Alfa Spider
93 BMW 318i
Texas A&M