Parting out-'91 164 L, '79 Alfetta, "83 Spider & '87 Milano

Alfisiti,

Running out of space, vehicles will be sold as is or parted out.

'91 164 L-green w/tan interior, seats still good but showing their age,
120K blown motor, automatic transmission (the guy I bought the car from
swears it is good), Stebro exhaust (center and rear), all other parts
ans body panels in good condition

'79 Alfetta 100K+ miles, engine blown a head gasket, transaxle still in
good shape, interior in decent shape, Ronal wheels

'83 Spider-black w/tan interior, roof in good shape minus one
repairable cut, condition of engine and transmission not known, body in
okay shape, rust present in engine compartment, vehicle became
inoperable due to damage to wiring

'87 Milano-red w/gray interior.  Body only, some parts remain on
vehicle-interior, doors, etc...

Please email me off digest for any specific part needs or picture
requests.

Thank you.

Chip Schug
Columbus, IN