Wires v. Alloys... ad nauseum

I'm new here... but having owned cars with wires, my recent switch to
Panasports on my Morgan 4/4 was a no brainier. They are stronger, lighter,
are easier to clean, and heck, they don't look bad either. Unfortunately,
some of the old, dead people who own Morgans are not keen on modern stuff
(just look at the Morgan front end geometry... the same since '34!!!). As a
result, virtually every inquiry I had in selling the car was "How hard to
convert to wires?". Heck it's not that hard... a tad expensive... but what
the hey, why not put that old Ford flathead 4 in the car... that's cool too,
right? Jeesh... com'on guys, it's only a car.

Don Sforza
'58 Spider Veloce - Steel Wheels (until...)