Cheap V6 engine parts

I have some surplus V6 engine parts. I'll offer them here first before
putting them on eBay and quite honestly I'd rather not be bothered doing
that.

All for a 2.5 unless otherwise noted.

- One new set of OEM Rings, these were removed from a new piston and liner
set and were replaced with aftermarket rings. Free for the cost of priority
mail postage.

- One set of Original Alfa STD (blue) main bearings. These were installed in
an engine, and removed due to clearance problems. The machine shop then told
me I needed red bearings which I obtained. They have some scuff marks on
them ... machine shop says they are fine and not to worry about the scuffs
on them. How about $20.00 and I'll pay priority postage in the lower 48?

- One set of Clevite STD main bearings. Similar story as above from another
engine I did years ago. Recurring theme here ... never had any problems with
4 cylinder engine main bearings, but I digress. How about $20.00 and I'll
pay priority mail in the lower 48?

- One set of brand new OEM STD thrust washers for a late(r) V6. Don't know
when the change occurred but these do not fit a 2.5 V6 ('87) unless the ears
are cut off. I suspect that these are 164 and are all that is available from
Alfa right now. How about $10.00 including postage in the lower 48?

- Intermediate shaft and sprocket. These are 164. I was told that these
would fit the earlier V6's if both the shaft and sprocket were changed. Not
so. This is the shaft in the right side (or rear) head that drives the oil
pump (and distributor on cars so equipped). These are brand new from Alfa.
These cost me seventy some dollars for the pair and I can't use them. Make
me an offer.

Thanks,

Jeff