From: "Matthew Adams" <madams@domain.elided>
To: <alfa@domain.elided>
Subject: Alfa for sale
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:52:37 -0400

My name is Matt Adams. I sent you a message a while back. I have a 1991
Voloce Spider. It has 24,000 miles and is spotless. I'm hoping for a person
that can appreciate the car. The last thing I want is for a kid to tear it
apart. The price is negotiable. Somewhere around $10,500. A finders fee will
apply. Thanks in advance for any help you my be able to give.

Kind regards,

Matt Adams
248-943-1232
---