RE: Windshield Washer Motor diagnostic

<I looked at the wiring diagram and it shows a pretty simple
setup....wire
comes from column switch, goes to pump and then second wire goes from
pump
to ground.  My guess is the ground is not good, therefore not allowing
current to flow?

So now if I can trace the ground and make it good things should clear?>

You are not getting the 12 volts at the pump itself so look back
towards the switch and fuse for the problem. My schematic shows the
12 volts pump wire going back to an 8-pin connector and that's all!!
Check for 12 volts on both sides of fuses 6,7,&8 with the ignition
switch on. If you need more help contact me offline.
Gil
1985 Spider