'83 Spider questions

1. I have Euro (H4) headlights installed. I have a vague recollection that the 9003 bulb is the same as H4. Is my recollection right? If so that would be nice since even Pep Boys around here doesn't have H4 bulbs and one of my low beams is out.

2. From the middle large rubber air hose to the plenum are two braided vaccuum hoses, one large diameter and one small one. They both leave the engine compartment through hoses in teh passenger side fender. I think one goes the the vaccuum sensor behind the rear seat and I think the large one goes to the evaporative canister in the trunk (?). I'm tracking down vaccuum leaks and how do you get those hoses out so the can be replaced? Thanx!

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta