[no subject]

Randy:
On my ' 74, the rod from the passenger side trunk lid fulcrum bracket goes
through the front half of the centre right bracket and into the centre
position on the driver side body bracket.
The other rod duplicates this path coming the other way; lid; to front; to
centre on the body bracket.
I can't tell you if that 's the original positioning but it seems to work!

Hugh
'74 Spider
Medicine Hat