Re: A/C Dryer/exp. valve

There are other R12 replacement gasses available along with R134.  As I'm in
Oz and the US may have different names/designations, I'll leave it to you to
source a replacement refrigerant.  134 would be my last choice BTW.

As for the dryer...............absolutely change it if the system has been
opened to atmosphere for even a few weeks (some would say days !)

Beatle
Oz
'89 75TS
'76 Alfetta