RE: AROC- USA members only ideas- do you have any??

> One question:  Why?
> IMHO, If someone has an Alfa and is made to feel welcome
> maybe they will be
> more inclined to become members of AROC- USA.
> Or am I missing your point completely?

Actually,

On the New England site, we've noticed a lot of 'freeloaders', content
to download the newsletter every month, with seemingly no interest in
joining.

It would be nice to be able to recognize some small stream of revenue
from some of these people.

bs