Magnecore wires and other misc Milano stuff

Hi list,

A few items regarding Milano stuff...

Does anyone know where I could purchase the Magnecor KV85 (8.5mm) wires for a
3.0 V6 from besides Caribou?   They don't seem to want to answer the phone.

I finally got the BMW AFM onto the Verde.  Replaced the stock air tube with a
3" tube that carries the intake diameter all the way to the throttle body.
I'm going to build a cold air box around the K&N cone eventually.  You can see
pictures of the installation at:

http://home.attbi.com/~webb.p/alfa.htm

Now I have to muck with the fuel pressure to get some real juice out of it.

So, this leaves a stock 3.0 AFM, cold air box w/ K&N filter (just serviced),
and misc hoses I'd like to get rid of.   Make offer on the lot if interested.
Any resonable offer gets it out of my trunk.

-Peter