Milano Part Out

After much grief and abuse at the hands of total crackmasters I was able
to get my Milano to a secured and Alfa friendly location.

At this point I'm willing to part it out. You can see photos of it at:

www.speakeasy.net/~magista/milano

The photos above were taken prior to my headlights being smashed side
window broken  out. Car is in Seattle. Interior is in good condition
(imagine a nice Milano Gold), although there is now no stereo. All
exterior lighting works.

Feel free to contact me off Digest. Make an offer...take the whole
thing. Give the poor beast a second life.

Damian

Damian Magista
magista@domain.elided
72 Berlina
87 Milano <-- safe

PS. This is the last time I will annoy the Digest with this vehicle.