California SB 708

I found this link to California Senate Bill 708:
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/postquery?bill_number=sb_708&sess=CUR&hous
e=B&author=florez

From what I can figure out from the 4/22/03 amendment, the part of the
bill's original intent to "delete the exemption from those requirements any
motor vehicle manufactured prior to the 1974 model-year that is driven less
than 12,000 miles per year and, commencing January 1, 2005, any motor
vehicle that is 45 or more model-years old" seems to have been removed.

Though far be it from me to try to interpret anything legal.

Leslie Wong
Pacific Grove, CA
1979 Sprint Veloce