Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:16:17 -0400
From: "Damien Gaboury" <dgaboury@domain.elided>
Subject: Fluid in the steering box of spider

I removed the steering play in my spider 1986 yesterday by tightening the
adjusting screw at the top of the steering box following Pat Braden
instructions.
Is there some fluid within the steering box to smoother the operation?
If yes, what is the fluid kind?
If so, I suppose that I should add fluid through the same adjusting screw at
the top of the steering box.
To which level I should add fluid ?
Regards
Damien