Rant: Some Alfa Content

Not only did someone back into my Milano smash the headlight, bend the
hood and take off but today I went down to take some photos of it and
was greeted by a smashed out window and no stereo.

Thank you very much. I certainly appreciate the fact that you broke my
window and messed up the dash for a stereo that will be of no use to you
because you don't have the DAMNED CODE!!! Thanks for damaging my already
damage car. Crackmasters.

Now all I need is for the city to tow it for me.

Damian

Damian Magista
magista@domain.elided
72 Berlina
87 Milano <-- for sale for parts $500 takes it. I just want it gone at
this point.