lights not working

I am having a problem with lights on my 1971 GTV 1750. The tail lights
on the Right rear corner and the side marker and front indicator lights
seam to have no power. Also i have no power to the fuse for the left
front low beam and the right high beam. Is there something i am missing?
I have a very illegible copy of the wiring schematic from my Alfa CD. it
is so small and when printed it does not show detail. Can any one direct
me to a link of the wiring schematic.

  <outbind://22/Signature1_files/image001.gif>

  <outbind://22/Signature1_files/image002.gif>

"an agent that works"

  <outbind://22/Signature1_files/image003.gif>

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5feleme
nt%3bst%3b&SG=&RAND=64992> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of bosleylogo.jpg]