I've sold my soul... Now what?

Well, I am quasiofficially one of you now.
A few days ago I put down a deposit on a beautiful little silver/black/burgundy '78 Spider with not a single modification anywhere on it (except for an oil press. gauge in the engine compartment). It is also "documented" as a single owner, 46,000 mile example (though if that's true, those were some pretty hard miles). Anyway...
the known problems:
driver's seat needs to be reupholstered
needs new carpet
needs schroth rallye 3 harnesses and possibly a roll bar
engine needs detailing
clutch needs to be adjusted (or I need to get used to it)
needs tires (not really, but I hate Michelin)
has some light rust (didn't they come from the factory like this?)

She runs beautifully and that engine sounds great. Now I just need one more paycheck and one less Audi (seriously people, buy it from me for cheap, it'll take you skiing when you don't wanna drive the Alfa) and I'm good to go. I can't wait to start asking all y'all for help while my new baby languishes mysteriously broken. (License plate ideas include ARAKNID and BRKDOWN)

-Ben Kaupp
'87 Audi 4kcsq (buy her so I can move on!)
'78 Alfa Spider (I'd have bought it just for the badly translated manual)

--
Benjamin Kaupp
User Group Connection