Re: Fouled plug, injector problem - exhaust manifold crack?

Thomas,

Thanks for the input. I'm trying to avoid replacing the injector until I confirm that it is bad. The though occurred to me that swapping would be a useful thing to do but I'm not sure if it's possible. The workshop manual says to cut the injector pipe to remove it from the fuel manifold. Unless there's another way to remove the injector, it appears that removal makes it useless.

-Robert Abatecola, San Jose, CA
1985 GTV6
1987 Spider Quadrifoglio