Milano torsion bar adjustment, stuck lower control arm

Derek Ealy wrote "Hey guys, I'm trying to lower the front of my Milano, and am not sure how to disconnect the lower control arm from the steering knuckle/wheel assembly, or if that even needs to be done. The workshop manual says to remove it, but the instructions I've found on the internet do not mention disconnecting it."

You can seperate it at the lower balljoint. Let me know if you want me to send you a copy of the Shankle torsion bar instructions.

Michael Conrey
Smithsburg, MD