RE: Fouled plug, injector problem - exhaust manifold crack?

I forgot to mention that this past weekend I ran a leakage test on all cylinders and they all checked out fine. Just to be sure, I ran the test on all cylinders at least twice.

-Robert Abatecola, San Jose, CA
1985 GTV6
1987 Spider Quadrifoglio