Re: Spica cold start woes

Hi All,

Sometimes worn check valves in the delivery valves cause hard starting.
The worn delivery valves allow fuel to drain out of the hard fuel
lines.  This can cause a condition that is easily diagnosed as the car
flooding out.  I've had two spica cars with this condition and its a
pain.  If this is the case I think a trip to Wes or a competent Spica
Guru is in order.

Ralph DeLauretis