Spica cold start woes

Jeff, there's one thing to check out that you didn't mention. Make sure that there is good contact at both ends of the wire that runs from the starter solenoid to the cold start solenoid. I would suggest removing the wire and gently crimping the connectors at both ends before replacing it. Cleaning the connectors wouldn't hurt either. I'm not sure I want to spark another contact enhancer string on the Digest, but some of that might be a good idea if you have any available to you.

George Beston
Alfetta
Spider Jr.