Need Light/Turn signal Switch/73 Berlina

Hello everyone, I just recently purchased a nice 1973 Berlina here in San
Francisco, and need a few more things right off the start.  The turn signal
arm, off the column is broke.  I took it off today and the black plastic arm,
down by the spring, is broke in half.  Does anyone have a nice used one
available?  Also, anyone out there with Berlina parts please contact me, I am
sure I will need other things and would like to find some NOS parts or really
nice used ones.

Yeah, I know the Berlina???  What can I say, Everyone has to have their
mission..

Thanks,

Marc Wilkie
1973 Berlina