RE: GTV clutch master cyl. replacement

I just did this on my spider, and it was literally a one hour job, but
then I knew the system well as I had just reinstalled it last year.

I needed an allen wrench for the mounting bolts, and needle nose pliers
for the cotter pin.  I would also replace the pin while you're in there,
it's only a few $ from Alfa Parts or another supplier.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider