Berlina characteristics

<<I'm wondering, is there a Berlina anywhere in the US that *doesn't* have
a crack on the passenger side?  This is at least the fourth Berlina I've
heard of (including the one I used to have) that had a crack there.  I'll
bet the heater blower motor doesn't work, either.>>

Actually, my 1969 has a solid windshield AND my heater blower works!  :-)

Okay, no more bragging for me...

J Reza
1969 Alfa Romeo 1750 Berlina
1981 Fiat Spider 2000