Spring pad question (was GTV6 rear spring height)

Michael,

Did you replace them yourself? Did you notice a rubber disk in the
spring pan below the spring? My Alfetta was too low at one point (in time)
and I got some spacers. I had my mechanic install them next time the
car was in for some work, and when it came back, the right was nice,
but the left was still a bit low. I got down and looked under and saw a rubber pad that was flattened out on the left and still holding up on the
right. You can see them when you lay down and look from behind the rear wheel.

Stefano.
I'm going thru my suspension, and have bought a set of these from Centerline. They're the only Alfa original parts in the whole batch, but what was bothering me was the marking "front spring pads".

Is there also a rear rubber spring pad, or do the "fronts" fit both sides? I've been staring at things long enough now to think that the f/r spring diameters are different, but haven't measured...

If so, who's stocking them nowadays? I believe the likely suspects I checked a while ago, only had fronts.

Jon and Marcia

77 Spider