Re: Alfa sightings-HBO

From the clip that I can see on HBO's website, it looks to be a 6C 2500 Cabriolet.  Too quick to see the actual body lines, but probably a Bertone.

Ciao!

Lance
----------
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:53:59 -0700
From: Will Owen <nashwill912@domain.elided>
Subject: Alfa sightings

Another one: HBO (I think) has been running promos for an upcoming thing
called "My House In Umbria," in which Maggie Smith drives a very nice
postwar 4-seat convertible in a lovely shade of pale green. My wife (the
only actual Alfa owner in the family) said, "Ooh! What's that car?" I
could tell her only what I said above. Anyone have any more to contribute?

Will Owen