RE: Spider Mirror

<Can anyone give advise on how to remove the inside
rearview mirror from an '88 Spider Graduate? I can't
seem to figure it out.>

 I beleive the mirror mounting is a ball & socket design like on
other Series 3 Spiders. The "ball" is attached to the top of wind-shield
header and the "socket" is on the mirror base. It is split
and spring-like with perhaps a touch of rust by now. To remove, just
pry the base from the top with a screwdriver.
Gil
1985 Spider