Re: painting thanks

Oh, anyone know how the rear vent panels attach? I assume they are bolted on
from the inside, but can't find a way to access the bolts from the boot.
Graham,

The triangles are held on with three small (8mm ?) nuts.  You can reach these from inside the trunk after taking the carpet out. You need to reach under the package shelf then up.  It is tight in there and you have to do it by feel but you can get them off.  I know, I stripped all the trim off my GTV6 for painting last spring.

John