painting thanks

I wanted to thank everyone who helped me out with my very general painting
questions. The answers were super. I now feel confident about what to look
for, what to expect, and what I can to do help assure a good experience! I
spent this weekend figuring out how to get all the trim off. I will start
calling this week and visiting shops in my area. Thanks so much for all your
advise, this list is invaluable!!

Oh, anyone know how the rear vent panels attach? I assume they are bolted on
from the inside, but can't find a way to access the bolts from the boot.

Thanks!!
Graham
85 GTV6