FS : 1972 Spider (UK)

 I'm relocating from the UK to the US so need to part with my Spider. The car is a 1972 (tax exempt) Alfa Spider Junior that has had the engine replaced with a 2000.  (Brake calipers, etc have been updated to the 2000 model as well).  This means the car has the dash / interior of the roundtails, with the Kamm tail body - a nice combination. The car is metallic black - it has been restored / resprayed and has no rust.  I recently had the seats recovered and new interior door panels put in - so the interior is in great condition as well. The PO had extensive work done to the car - a complete engine, gearbox and brake overhaul was done less than 5,000 km ago.  Additional work undertaken includes new suspension bushes, tracking rods, radiator, alternator, regulator, fuel pump, starter motor, propshaft, brake & clutch cylinders, battery, heater core and valve, etc. (receipts of over #5k are available for work stated). The car is a LHD - it started life in Italy and came over t
 o the UK at some time in the 1990s.  It has done 104,000 km. The car is located in London (and is always garaged). I am asking #5,500.  If you have any questions or would like pictures, please call me or email. Nick+44 (0)20-7838-6544 / +44 (0)771-423-8824