Lift for home use

I have a Stinger Lift, I've had it for three years now and am very happy with
it. I have 9 = feet of ceiling height in my garage and I store my 64 Spider on
top and my 91 Spider under it.

One thing with the Stinger is that they will custom make it for you so that
the stops are were you need them for your garage ceiling height, or the height
of the car under or on top.

Cordova Ralph
1991 Spider Veloce W/Automatic Transmission
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider