Nigerian Car Scam

FYI- I just received a fraudulent check in the mail from an "overseas"
buyer of my GTV6. The destination address to ship the car was based out
of Nigeria. Be on the look out for over-eager buyers eminating from this
country. It seems they have worn out the million dollar scam and are now
looking at car sellers.

Contact me off digest for details.

-Michael
82 GTV6 in New Jersey for Sale to non-Nigerian buyers!