carb software

Can you please send the software to me also, thanks.

Dan K.
Dan.Korolyshyn@domain.elided

You wrote:

Mike
Here9s what Greg Stewart posted back in march of 2001 ( I9ve added the 3not
sure what this means2 comments - does anyone know hat that means in 3F162
type jargon?):

3One of the neater things I've seen (and would be happy to share - just
email me off-digest) is software that calculates jetting for you. You plug
in
engine size and some other variables, and it spits out which jets (both for
webers and dellortos) to use. Here's what it recommends for a 2000cc 4cyl
with peak HP at 6000rpm, tuned for power as opposed to flexibility:
- - - 36mm choke
- - - 145 main jet
- - - 7772.5 or .6 emulsion tube (not sure what this means)
- - - 180 air corrector
- - - 7850.2 idle jet (not sure what this means)
- - - 40 pump jet
- - - 7848.2 aux venturis (not sure what this means)