WIERD STUFF IN ALFA PLACES

Weird creatures can find their way into small places while you work on them!  I was in soouthern Illnois in the Air Force and the water pump went out on my 64 spider veloce so I sent it for to be rebuilt and I got a Sunbeam Alpine pump in return.  After several months of tracking down an ALFA pump,it turn out a family of critters made a home in the radiator!  Second story, last year my 74 GTV was outside under a cover for a week or so.  I didn't know it but the wing nut on my weber carb euro air cleaner had backed off and the end piece had come loose, thank God it was still in the engine compartment!  The critters had made a nest in the air cleaner USING the fabric of the car cover!  Ciao, Joe Faherty 74 GTV 64 Spider Veloce NWARC in God's country